Neurosurgery and Endovascular Associates
For over 20-years, Dr. Ahuja and Neurosurgery and Endovascular Associates have provided compassionate, state-of-the-art neurological and endovascular care from our convenient, Southeast Wisconsin clinics. We work with each patient to develop a personal treatment plan that takes into account non-surgical and surgical/interventional options, prioritizes their wishes and concerns, while making sure questions are answered along the way.
We’re expanding! We’re thrilled to announce the opening of the Spine and Neuro Health and Wellness Center in Lake Geneva, WI.
Do you know how to prevent a stroke?
Anyone can experience a stroke at any age. Prevent stroke by taking simple steps:
- Lower your blood pressure.
- Exercise- even taking short walks daily reduces your stroke risk.
- Quit smoking or tobacco use.
- Eat healthy- plenty of fruit and vegetables, and manage a healthy weight.
“You can get personalized, top notch stroke care right here, close to home. You will have your family close by for support, while you enjoy the same, or better, outcomes that you would experience anywhere else. We’ve proven that.”
-DR. ARVIND AHUJA, M.D.
12/20/22, Kenosha News
Are you seeking relief from lower back pain?
You may benefit from taking our SI Joint Pain Quiz!
~30% of the time the SI joint is a cause of chronic low back pain.
- Lower back pain from the SI joint is usually constant.
- SI joint pain impacts your ability to sit for long periods of time (affecting those who work in an office setting or drive/remain in a vehicle).
- Women who have been through childbirth and those who have had prior back surgeries are at risk, as the SI joint area has been spread and aggravated.
"They go way above and beyond. Not just Dr. Ahuja - all of them. You can trust that they know what they’re doing. And to go to one place where you could get everything done was phenomenal - MRI, CAT scan, everything is at one place. You can’t get that at a normal hospital. I've never met a staff or a doctor like Dr. Ahuja or any of his staff. However he formed that team, I’d like to know the secret."
“Thank God for Dr. Ahuja. I know I wouldn’t be here if I had not found my way to him.”
“Dr. Ahuja is friendly, warm and compassionate. I have nothing but good things to say about him, and his staff is very courteous. I really like that they have an MRI in the facility and you aren’t running around from place to place. I give him them an A+!”
“I believe - and my family believes - it was a blessing to meet Dr. Ahuja in my situation. He performed the surgery and his team took care of me. They did a great job. They did everything they needed so I could survive.”
“Everyone is so nice. Dr. Ahuja smiles, shakes your hand, hugs you - and I’m so glad I did the surgery. I feel like myself again. I never thought I could feel this way – it’s a whole different me. I would recommend Dr. Ahuja 100 percent.”
Dr. Arvind Ahuja, M.D.
Neurosurgeon Arvind Ahuja has unparalleled experience at the forefront of neurosurgical and endovascular treatments of the brain, spine, artery, and peripheral nerve conditions. In over 20 years of practice, he has participated in numerous clinical research trials and offers state-of-the-art care for residents of Racine, Milwaukee, Franklin, and beyond. In addition, Dr. Ahuja and his staff nurture a close relationship with each patient, always understanding the complete medical history, developing an accurate diagnosis, and helping lay out the best options.
Dedicated to Discovery
Committed to Care
Trusted neurosurgeons in Southeast Wisconsin for brain, spine, and nerve surgery
- Most of our surgeries are minimally-invasive and treatment is personalized.
- Surgery is easily scheduled, and staff is always on call to answer patient questions and concerns.
- Our surgery suite and treatment and diagnostics facilities are all in the same building- on the same floor! So you don’t have to worry about navigating the maze of a hospital or going up and down elevators to get to your procedure.
- Our patients are guaranteed to see Dr. Ahuja at each visit- regardless of if it is just for a checkup or treatment initiative- and a mid-level nurse practitioner or physician’s assistant will also be present to ensure the quality of care.